What Is High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)?
HIIT involves short bursts of intense exercise alternated with low-intensity recovery periods. It is regarding as perhaps the most time-efficient way to exercise.
HIIT is highly adaptable for varying fitness levels and goals, which partly explains its popularity among everybody from elite athletes to the average person looking to improve their overall health and fitness. These workouts do not require any prior workout experience and can be modified for injuries, fitness level, or other needs.
Typically, our HIIT workouts will range from 20 to 35 minutes in duration. You will perform a different workout everyday so you will never get bored. Each class is led by a coach who is there to inspire you and coach you to your personal best. Come try a class!
Benefits of High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT):
1. HIIT can help you burn more calories than traditional exercise, or burn the same number of calories in a shorter amount of time.
2. Due to the intensity of the workout, HIIT can elevate your metabolism for hours after exercise. This results in additional calories being burned even after you have finished exercising.
3. High-intensity intervals can produce similar fat loss to traditional endurance exercise, even with a much smaller time commitment. They can also help reduce unhealthy visceral fat that surrounds internal organs.
4. You can gain muscle by starting HIIT, especially when combined with weight training.
5. High-intensity interval training can improve oxygen consumption as much as traditional endurance training, even if you only exercise about half as long.
6. HIIT can reduce blood pressure and heart rate, especially in overweight individuals with high blood pressure.
7. High-intensity interval training may be especially beneficial for those needing to reduce blood sugar and insulin resistance. These improvements have been seen in both healthy and diabetic individuals.
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW AND GET STARTED!